The Breakthrough Process
- Specifically designed and tailored to address a client's unique needs and concerns
- Targeted at a specific problem that is causing turmoil or significant challenges in any area(s) of life: Relationship, Career/Business, Physical Health, Mental Health or Emotional Health, Finances etc
- Occurs over 5 to 6 successive weekly sessions, each session lasting 2 to 3 hours
- Outside these sessions the process is task oriented, meaning the client will have to perform tasks in between sessions and report results to the coach as requested. The coach will be responsible for managing the client’s competition of those tasks and outlining next steps
- All tasks are designed to gather more information, or to install new behaviours, or new ways of thinking, or new strategies, new resources, new habits, or a combination of these.
- The focus shifts quickly from what the problem is to HOW. How does the client do the problem? It’s all about Structure and Context and Process.
- By exploring the true nature of the problem and identifying the obstacles, hindering core beliefs, limiting decisions, unresolved conflicts, and the deeply embedded behavioural strategies that keep the problem in place, the issue can be uprooted from the source and lasting transformation can occur.